• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N2 Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N2 Form

Hello
    Can someone point me in the right direction please?
    I am about to fill in an N2 probate Form in relation to a probate claim. However when it comes to court fee, I have read conflicting advise.
    I have read that the court fee is 5% of the claim if the claim is up to £200,000. Although I have also read that you do not pay until claim is finalized.
    So could anyone clarify how much court fee I would be expected to pay the court on this N2 form?
    Thanking you Spicy
    Tags: None

Is there any update on your N2 claim, I would be very interested to hear your experience or if anyone else has any advise about how to issue a N2.

Thank you

Comment

JJW have you read form N2A Notes for claimant on completing claim form?

In there it states "Send or take the forms to the court office with the appropriate fee. The court will tell you how much this is."
      So ask the court.

Comment

Yes I know about the fee thank you m, I was wondering if the OP managed any success or what he had to send as evidence, plus do you issue it to the Executor or the solicitor representing.

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X