• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TrueCall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueCall

Now had mine about a week. Just looked at the stats on my computer:

28.6% of calls have been allowed through

That means a staggering 71.4% of our calls have been from people we don't want to talk to. Thank God we bought it!
    Tags: None

Re: TrueCall

Oddly enough it's very rare for our landline to ring and if it does 99% are junk, mostly sales calls.

I guess being Ex-directory helps with that

Comment

just found this on the net and wondered if anyone's used this service?

http://www.callpreventionregistry.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Ben---You with KingCom or BT ?

And does it block the no number outside area stuff ?

Comment

I'm with Talktalk. We dont get that rubbish KC here

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
            And does it block the no number outside area stuff ?
            Dont understand what you mean there Turb's

Comment

Originally posted by ben13 View Post
              Dont understand what you mean there Turb's
              Ones which come up "out of Area"--ie India etc...

Comment

I dunno I would assume it will block any number no matter where in the universe it comes from but i will seek clarification just for you

Comment

I am advised by the company that both services work with ANY number no matter where it originates.

Comment

Originally posted by ben13 View Post
                    I am advised by the company that both services work with ANY number no matter where it originates.

Why I ask Ben--we are with the ancient charter monopoly here as you know this side of the Humber Bridge - Kingcom & Karoo---no choice -but I am on the "do not accept Witheld Numbers" option---but they say the can't stop witheld from "out of area" (UK)

Comment

i get you.
                      Well I've just had a chat with them and they say that their product can bar any withheld number. You can also switch the witheld number barring on n off.

I've also asked them if the call blocker works with recording equipment. They couldnt answer but have promised that Their technical expert will call me to discuss testing it
                      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                      Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                      Why I ask Ben--we are with the ancient charter monopoly here as you know this side of the Humber Bridge - Kingcom & Karoo---no choice -but I am on the "do not accept Witheld Numbers" option---but they say the can't stop witheld from "out of area" (UK)

KC are a complete nightmare too.

We do alot of remotely monitored cctv and intruder systems and we always have problems with the phone lines or broadband from KC.
                      Last edited by ben13; 24th January 2011, 14:49:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X