• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Talk talk contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk talk contract

Hi folks
    i received an email from talk talk this morning,they're my telephone/ broadband and TV provider.

The email says in paraphrase that another provider has contacted them about someone wanting to take over our telephone and broadband services. If we do not get in contact with them then they will cancel our contract and we will be charged for the outstanding months left on the contract.

we have sold our house subject to signing of contracts, which hasn't taken place as yet.

I'm very annoyed that on the word of another provider they are prepared to end our contract.....no question of asking us if we want to take their services with us to our new house!! Great customer care.

I know we will be moving, but I would liked to have been better treated than this.

do I report them to Ofcom for treating the customer unfairly?

any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Doc.
    Tags: None

Re: Talk talk contract

I think there must be grounds to complain to Ofcom. I have spoken to their service desk operatives, (Talktalk)with very little satisfaction, as they sounded as they hadn't got any information at their side to help!

Doc

Comment

You will be better of with someone else ,had no phone service for 6days now ,tried phoning them yet again they are blaming the fault on BT Openreach have had enough now surely there must be something i can do !

Comment

buds68 is right, Talk Talk are pretty poor generally, their customer service when things go wrong is patchy to say the least. I would go elsewhere.

Comment

Does anyone know what their compensation level is,tried asking an was told i have to phone back when the fault is repaired!Really had enough is there anyone out there to tell where i can go from here with Talktalk,poor customer service had phone put down on me twice today an that was without saying the words i wanted to say ..........!INFURIATED!

Comment

Hi Buds,
            if you have no wish to change providers, please on your next contact insist on speaking with their Anti Slamming agents (this will fill their hearts with dread!!).
            Slamming is the unlawful procurement of a landline or Broadband account with no WRITTEN OR VERBAL (one or other, not nessacarily both) without the knowledge of the account holder, also ask to speak about the obvious breach of data protection they showed when taking your information.

im pretty sure once you start using language like this, they will realise that the merde has hit the air con!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X