• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

02 CCA contracts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 CCA contracts

I know you like to be kept abreast, and other body parts, of the latest information, so here we go.

If you are a business customer with 02 and you accept a Lease contract, you have to sign a CCA agreement, please ensure you read these carefully as the clauses include:
    Damage is chargeable
    Return of handset mandatory
    No missed payments (account can be totally disconnected if you are one day late paying, and you will NOT be reconnected at all, plus liable for termination fees)
    No change of address/name/company name within that 12 months.

Just incase we get people who have contracts and ask about the CCA thing, yes, some mobile contracts are governed by them

now, im going to have a nice glass of wine after being on screamer line for over a week

Puff
    xxxx
    Tags: None

Re: 02 CCA contracts

thank you puff

Just incase we get people who have contracts and ask about the CCA thing, yes, some mobile contracts are governed by them
    When a OP posts up saying their summons, is for a phone contract, but the OP has no idea what phone bill in the summons actually is/was, are we best to advise for the OP send a CCA request and see what reply comes back, to know if the contract is covered by the CCA or not??

If the OP knows that its for a personal phone contract then does the CCA apply to it??

Or are we best to advise the OP's to send CCA requests for all phone contract summonses, and see what comes back for a reply, then determine if the CCA applies or not????

Sorry for the questions Puff, but as you can tell I know next to nothing about phone contracts, I only know how to use the dammed things.............. sort of................I think........

Comment

Originally posted by Gorang View Post
      thank you puff

When a OP posts up saying their summons, is for a phone contract, but the OP has no idea what phone bill in the summons actually is/was, are we best to advise for the OP send a CCA request and see what reply comes back, to know if the contract is covered by the CCA or not??
      Only if the PM is a business customer

If the OP knows that its for a personal phone contract then does the CCA apply to it??
      No, at present and to the best of my knowledge, this is only applicable for business phones, however I will have a look at the Refresh contracts and see what is to do with them

Or are we best to advise the OP's to send CCA requests for all phone contract summonses, and see what comes back for a reply, then determine if the CCA applies or not????
      I would suggest that we establish if the OP is business or consumer, then we can strike accordingly (omg long words at half past silly at night). Personal customers at present = business as usual

Sorry for the questions Puff, but as you can tell I know next to nothing about phone contracts, I only know how to use the dammed things.............. sort of................I think.......
      I sell em and I know probably less :D.
      My answers are in bold my love, and please don't worry about asking questions, tis what I am here for

Comment

My answers are in bold my love, and please don't worry about asking questions, tis what I am here for
        Thank you very much puff, much appreciated

now, im going to have a nice glass of wine after being on screamer line for over a week
        (omg long words at half past silly at night)
        Vino is great stuff Puff, it makes all the difference lol
        Hope you managed to relax and enjoy

Comment

o2 refresh contracts (personal only)
          Includes 24 month Airtime Plan on our Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and options to pay for your phone upfront or on a consumer credit agreement,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X