• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tv Licence Summons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv Licence Summons

HI am hopeing someone may give me some advice. first off i think i am in the wrong but i need the best way to deal with the situation.

april this year i moved in with my sister i had an active tv licence from my last address so i changed address eventually to my sisters. in june we had a visit from tv licence as no tv licence showing for our address when looked into it further seems a payment had bounced on my d/d and been cancelled due to move and such had not realised this situation i then agreed to set new d/d up with this person who came out . due to my mistake when that d/d was eventually asked for i did not have the cash to cover it. when i finally pulled my finger out and sorted it again put tv under my sisters name and arrange for d/d to come out my account all sorted. vut sister didnt put money in account so bounced again as not been lving at her address now for a while since i pretty much moved out august time she only called me yesterday and told me about the summonds for court on 23rd december so it looks like am headed for a fine . she has now since asked for a payment card and this has been sent in post for her to pay as she is on benefits. i dont really want to goto court as when i do i get very tongue tied talking to people and usually seem a bit of an idiot. any suggestions ?
    Tags: None

Re: Tv Licence Summonds

The TV Licence is for the property and not the person, so I don't understand why you would get a summons if it is your sisters house and as you say she dodn't have a licence before you moved in.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X