• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BT Charging after false information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Charging after false information

Another one of my debts off my chest, Im having the same as other people, moorcroft is it? chasing me for £170 I could easily pay it on pay day (i guess im lucky) however the story here is...
    Last year I was looking around when i moved into my new house, for Sky, Broadband package etc, I settled on BT(god knows why?!) this must have been last feb or march..I phoned up spoke to a nice young man, who advised about the package checked it all, check limitation on reciving the t.v signal etc. Brill,

all set to go, so i wait for everything to come, eventually after chasing it, it arrived i Installed it all, except for the HUB because it didnt come, luckily enough I had one spare from a house share i had been in, so i chucked that on and used that for a few weeks.

After not being able to sort out my t.v i spent and hour on the phone being passed around, apparently I couldn't recive the freeview stuff until november, 1,2,3...9 months away...So I kindly asked himt o cancel it after I said whoever sold me told me it would all be ok.

As far as I was concerned It was canx, to find out a month or so later they guy has only canx the T.V part of the package, although specifically asking for the WHOLE thing to canx with exception to the phone line. This again was not done and now they want me to pay this bill of to moocroft, It just seems any company will take you for cgranted if you let them!!

I am refusing to communicate in anyway at the moment but I want to resolve it sick of last warning letters and it will be giving me a bad rating! and its not mmy fault they sold it to me under false pretences.

I never recieved the HUB by the way so what exactly can I do to stop this I dont really want to pay as I wouldn't of botherd if they told me in the first place i couldn't have it.

PLEASE HELP

If you want to email me directly please post on here first so i know but can be sent to martin_1986uk@hotmail.com

Your all very kind!!
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Re: BT Charging after false information

If it were me, I would write a very strong letter complaing to BT. Have you already done this?

Comment

Re: BT Charging after false information

Nope too be Honest ive ignored it because i was so angry but I know i need to sort it and not just leave it too mount. I will thank you any advice on that particular letter, Thanks Amy.
      ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X