• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin media- loss of earnings from no WIFI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin media- loss of earnings from no WIFI

Hi all.
    in december our internet stopped working. They replaced the box within 1 day and all sorted.

now, same thing has happened.

I could not work for 1.5 days because I rely on the internet. They replaced the box again and it works.

I’m looking at a financial losses arisen from breach of contract.

what do you guys think?
    Tags: None

Obviously the first thing is to look at your contract, with all its terms and conditions.

The second point is to consider whether your claim is for consequential losses (possibly excluded by contract?) and whether the losses are foreseeable to this internet provider.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

You say wi-fi which is not guaranteed unless you have discs etc then guaranteed at slow speed if you do the checks position 0f router disc scan channels etc If you check more than likely only guaranteed for hardwired so was it no BB or no WiFi under t and c if fault found yes you may be due to standard fault compensation but really doubt loss if earnings essentially you have a residential contract not business..unless your company is paying for your broadband as business expense

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X