• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Had enough of EON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Had enough of EON

Had to call them AGAIN threatening "further action" again told to " ignore" it.
    They really are utterly incompetent, the dog is still wide awake.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Still they mess up! Letter today regarding changes to terms and conditions.
      Withdrawing discount for single fuel, No more Tesco points, last will be in April, discount for on line will still be available but will come off standing charges, in effect bill going up, supposed to be fixed until next year.
      :flame:

Comment

Their silly slogan is "Helping our customers. We're on it."
        A more accurate version would be, "Helping our customers? We're on crack!!"

Comment

Well did a comparison and moving ASAP:3560_7606:

Comment

Transfer done, EON don't seem to care!
            Supplied new company with meter reading so await the final bill from them.
            :beagle2222:

Comment

Not only are they not seeming to care, they don't seem to know I am no longer a " customer"!
              Letter through the door, thought it was the final bill, but no, just a letter saying that " they" had cancelled direct debit, err I did that as I did not want you to take what you wanted from my Account!
              How long does this take?
              Been told it can take up to six weeks and as far as I can make out from the Web site they have still not got the reading from my new supplier.

Comment

I just fed up of this EON, they always offers the new package or new unit rates but my electricity bill never reduces. I'm just waiting for their contract to be ending and i can get rid of them.

Comment

Go for it Rebecca. only reason we stayed so long was for the Tesco points
                  Have you tried a complaint to the CEO they don't like that, still does not stop them getting things wrong though, good luck xx
                  Last edited by dogtired; 14th May 2014, 04:48:AM.

Comment

Eon used to call me quite often a couple of years ago.

They didn't get very far with me as I for one do know my annual usage and tariffs! Every time they were more expensive than my current tariff.

Then I had a call from one of their sales contractors who didn't like taking 'no' for an answer. I eventually asked him if he was capable of understanding English. He said that of course he was as he was English. I said that his behaviour didn't suggest it. He slammed the phone down!

I finally emailed them, requesting never to be contacted again or else would sue them for harassment. It worked as I no longer receive calls from Eon.

Comment

Shortly after the latest fine they withdrew the tariff for OAPs.
                      Glad we moved.

Comment

Was ready to be Mrs Angry yesterday!
                        Had an e mail to tell me my latest bill was ready and was unable to access the on line pages on this device.
                        When I eventualy was able to access it I was Ł1.75 IN CREDIT !
                        Had to phone them up and for once wasnt on hold for the annoying music, they will have to send me a cheque!
                        I wont spend it all at once, honest! You could not make it up.
                        Last edited by dogtired; 3rd July 2014, 05:34:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X