• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal specialist

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legal specialist

    How do a find a legal firm with specialists in litigation against water companies. Specifically sinkholes, subsidence, leaks, obligations under the the water industry act, even better section 209 (1) thereof. Have tried legal500 with minimal success. Similarly casemine, limited success.
    Tags: None

  • #2
    You might try looking at decided cases in law reports such as BAILII, and seeing who the solicitors in the case were. Alternatively, contact the clerks to barristers involved and seek their recommendations.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

    Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.