• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

United Utilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Utilities

Hello,
    United Utilities are looking for almost £3000 in a back bill from me.

I have registered for priority services because of Mental illness.

I also tried to apply to the Trust Fund but they refused the application.

​​​​​​They now sent another demand for £3000 payment.

​​​They gave a payment plan but tbh I cannot afford what they are asking.

I want to get this sorted, I'm not even sure how it has gotten to this amount.
    ​​​​​​​It has been a difficult few years for me. Bereavements, mental illness and physical health have left me with a lot do deal with.

​​​​​It never rains but it pours. Any help /advice would be much appreciated. Thank you. SH75
    ​​​​​​​
    Tags: None

How old is the debt and what is the debt for?

You can't be charged for gas or electricity used more than 12 months ago if you have not been correctly billed for it before.

Comment

It's a water bill, have been refused by their trust fund again.

Comment

As you were asked 15 months ago, how old is the debt?
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X