• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council tax and electrol role

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council tax and electrol role

i own a house (which im selling shortly) but in the mean time my boyfriend moved out in june (i removed him from the electrol role at my house). im not ready to buy another home yet so we both decided to rent a small house for six months, just while things with the house was going through (hopefully sell by xmas or so. i have recieved a council tax bill for the rented house which also has my name on as well as my partners(of course this is what we expected as we are both named tenents) we also recived at the rented property the yearly sensus form i applied only my partners name, because i was already at my address on the electrol role (and will be keeping it that way untill sold). and the sensus form i recieved at my house i removed him on that. my question is when we go for a joint mortgage hopefully in the new year will there be problems with me being at the two addresses? im hoping the sensus forms will update themselves and remove me from the rented property?
    Tags: lgfa92

There would be no problem having two addresses, many people do.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X