• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scottish Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Power

I am having Major issues with Scottish Power which I will detail a breifly as possible.

I have recently spent circa £10k with SP Energy Networks to install 2 new 3 phase power supplies to my business premises on 14/02/19.
    To date I have been unable to get Scottish Power to install 3 phase electricity meters rendering the new supplies "not fit for purpose" as the electricity supply cannot be used
    without meters.
    I have had 3 meter install appointments arranged and nobody bothered to turn up or inform me that the appointments were cancelled.

I have complained to SP Energy Networks and they are taking no responsibility as the meter install is the responsibilty of a different department although my argument
    would be that they must shoulder some of the responsibility as they are the people that were paid to install the supply that cannot be used.

I also complained to Scottish Power that have told me that they do not have any 3 phase meters to provide due to the roll out of smart meters and they cannot give me
    a date when they will have more meters in stock. They have sent me a deadlock letter enabling me to complain to the ombudsman.

I have complained to the ombudsman and I have has a phone call from Scottish Power telling me the same as before and offering me £75 compensation for the missed appointments.

I have completely run out of patience now and do not know what to do next. I have refurbishment work going on and it is critical that I now have an active electricity supply otherwise
    this whole project could bankrupt me.

Please help...........
    Tags: None

Why have you started ANOTHER thread on this subject? Was the advice so far no good?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      Why have you started ANOTHER thread on this subject? Was the advice so far no good?
      I originally started it in the welcome section and the responses were limited.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X