• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Calamity Jane - Water Supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calamity Jane - Water Supply

Right have decided to take the plunge so to speak and have decided to opt for a water meter rather than a fixed bill. At present our annual bill is approx £456.00 a year. With a water meter, according to their figures this could be reduced to £326.00. So hopefully will be able to save £130 a year,(just have to convince daughter she does not have to fill bath up to the top)

Re: Calamity Jane - Water Supply

I would get them to confirm that in writing CJ, just so you can go back to them later if they are wrong

Also you can try this calculator fro yourself Consumer Council For Water

Some more good info on MSE about water savings too Water Bills: Can you cut the cost?...
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I've got a leaflet which gives the estimates depending on usage and we should be paying less. However they do have a switch back guarantee so that if it does work out more expensive, we have the option to switch back anytime during the first 12 months of measuring charge.

Comment

Survey done last Thursday(11th Dec). Have been advised that the meter will be changed in the next 3-4 weeks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X