• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nuisance neighbours!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuisance neighbours!

Morning folks,

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I have a nuisance dealing neighbour living next door. I am getting woken at all times of the night with the door being slammed from people coming and going all weekend.

Since it seems I can't put cameras to record this?? Can I possibly try chase some of her customers away with maybe flyers or posters , in my windows or maybe on their car windows, of her disgusting dog abuse charge?

I'm still playing with ideas on how to get the info to her buyers, so any creative suggestions welcome.

Thanks for reading.
    Tags: None

Hi Niknak

Welcome to LB

Have you contacted the Council or your Councillor?

I think that is the way to go.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Echat.

My great neighbour has been doing that for years with her noisy neighbour, she has documented and recorded the noises but the local authorities aren't interested.

Comment

"Can I possibly try chase some of her customers away with maybe flyers or posters , in my windows or maybe on their car windows, of her disgusting dog abuse charge? I'm still playing with ideas on how to get the info to her buyers, so any creative suggestions welcome."

Sorry I don't get this - is the person running a business? Her "buyers"?

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
          "Can I possibly try chase some of her customers away with maybe flyers or posters , in my windows or maybe on their car windows, of her disgusting dog abuse charge? I'm still playing with ideas on how to get the info to her buyers, so any creative suggestions welcome."

Sorry I don't get this - is the person running a business? Her "buyers"?
          Could be reading 'Tarot Cards' we just don't know.

Comment

She sells drugs from her property. I was trying to keep the post discreet.

Comment

Originally posted by Niknak48 View Post
              She sells drugs from her property. I was trying to keep the post discreet.
              It needs to be 'reported' to the Council, police etc.
              It's not great for you when that's going on next door.

Comment

and contact the RSPCA about the dogs
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Both the above. Speak to your local councillor too

Comment

She no longer has the dogs and was charged for her neglect on them years ago by the SSPCA. There is an ongoing thing with another neighbour and his dogs but SSPCA think it is acceptable for the dogs to be left along for over 24hrs as long as they have access to a toilet bowl.

Local council, police and councillors aren't interested in dealing with the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Niknak48 View Post
                      She no longer has the dogs and was charged for her neglect on them years ago by the SSPCA. There is an ongoing thing with another neighbour and his dogs but SSPCA think it is acceptable for the dogs to be left along for over 24hrs as long as they have access to a toilet bowl.

Local council, police and councillors aren't interested in dealing with the matter.
                      Contact you MP.

Comment

Environmental health at the council? Have you actually spoken to your local councillor. Elections soon (assume in Scotland too)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X