• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

deed re selling property as Executor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deed re selling property as Executor

Hi I have the following query in relation to the following, the deed drafted for transferring property ownership when being sold by an Executor should it state if they were Executor Nominate or Executive Dative
    Tags: None

Sorry - deleted

Comment

By property, do you mean heritage?

Can you be specific about the deed - transfer or sale?

Comment

Originally posted by sederunt View Post
        By property, do you mean heritage?

Can you be specific about the deed - transfer or sale?
        the deed states I ...... ........ residing at ........... Executor Nominate of the late .......... .......... sorry I've not been clear enough my query is confirmation was granted as Executor Dative as the deceased died intestate, so should the declaration in the deed not be worded to say Executor Dative I know the property was sold and not to any beneficiaries. many thanks

Comment

If there is no will and the executor was decerned as Executor-dative, and the confirmation then granted to the executor as Executor-dative, then that person cannot be described as Executor-nominate.

Though I do not know wht type of deed you make reference to.

Comment

Originally posted by sederunt View Post
            If there is no will and the executor was decerned as Executor-dative, and the confirmation then granted to the executor as Executor-dative, then that person cannot be described as Executor-nominate.

Though I do not know wht type of deed you make reference to.
            thank you. deed type Disposition (Scotlis). its has been signed and witnessed by the Solicitor instructed re deceased's Estate? re heritable the Executor dative is a child of the deceased!
            Last edited by Elena123; 7th November 2022, 17:11:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X