• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can police bring charges for voyeurism without speaking to the woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamoshanter View Post
    Hi ECHAT11 What has changed is i now have a new partner and I intend to move in with her. When my ex wife first discovered this se went crazy and not long after this happened

I had my first appearance at court today to apply for bail. The only conditions are I dont contact my ex wife or go to the area she lives. That's it no other conditions. My solicitor and the sheriff were discussing the possibility the case might not be heard till 2023 of it goes that far

They didn't mention anything about travel restrictions. Doesn't this mean I can visit my parents in Europe?
    I think so, but double check with your solicitor. Now you know a possible reason for her allegations, you need to concentrate on this.

It sounds like the allegations has been made because of her 'jealously'.

Comment

Hi Echat11 One more question please. On issue of consent in the video she is talking and participating enthusiastically but the prosecutor says it appears she fell asleep towards the end.

Surely she had given consent by being an active participant

Comment

Originally posted by Tamoshanter View Post
        Hi Echat11 One more question please. On issue of consent in the video she is talking and participating enthusiastically but the prosecutor says it appears she fell asleep towards the end.

Surely she had given consent by being an active participant
        This is pretty concise - (posted for information only) - https://publicdefenderservice.org.uk...ity-a-defence/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X