• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Multiples, anyone?.................quotes, that is!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiples, anyone?.................quotes, that is!

Okay, I am on a roll with this techie stuff now....and I know this has been answered before but I've forgotten. Don't think I ever got the hang of it in the first place - obviously!

How do I do multiple quotes?
    Is no longer here

Re: Multples, anyone?.................quotes, that is!

Tis me again, if I ever ignore you it's cause I don't know LOL
    Okidoki are you sitting comfortably?

Next to signature you have EDIT, QUOTE and then pen and paper (2of)
    1st one looks like 2 pieces of paper and pencil that is 'multi quote this message'
    So on the 1st message you want to quote you click the book, then go down to the next message you wan to quote and so on.
    On the Last one that you want to quote just click the 'QUOTE' button next to 'EDIT' and hopefully all your quotes will appear in the reply box for you.
    You can then edit them as normal to take out any bits you don't need etc.
    Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
      Okay, I am on a roll with this techie stuff now....and I know this has been answered before but I've forgotten. Don't think I ever got the hang of it in the first place - obviously!

How do I do multiple quotes?
      Originally posted by enaid View Post

1st one looks like 2 pieces of paper and pencil that is 'multi quote this message'
      So on the 1st message you want to quote you click the book, then go down to the next message you wan to quote and so on.
      On the Last one that you want to quote just click the 'QUOTE' button next to 'EDIT' and hopefully all your quotes will appear in the reply box for you.
      Enaid x
      and if you want to link it do it like this Link us oldies are learning every day
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Enaid x
        The image Nelly is trying to explain is this
        Last edited by Tools; 22nd August 2009, 12:53:PM.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Enaid x
          Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
          and if you want to link it do it like this Link us oldies are learning every day

Like this yiu mean?

Can't do a link cos I can't work out how to highlight on the lappy without a mouse psml. Is that my next question lol.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            The image Nelly is trying to explain is this
            What do you mean trying?
            Wendy knew what I meant pmsl
            Last edited by Tools; 22nd August 2009, 12:54:PM.

Comment

Re: Multiples, anyone?.................quotes, that is!

I knew eggzackerly what you meant rofl.
              Is no longer here

Comment

I know, I was showing off that I could also post up one of the forum buttons too lol.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                  I know, I was showing off that I could also post up one of the forum buttons too lol.
                  Like this you mean?

Comment

You can also multiquote posts from different threads too, when you press reply, underneath the text box a message will appear saying.............

You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this post as well, or deselect this post.
                    ................... this is highlighted in the screenshot below.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X