• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How do you do the link thingy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do the link thingy

OK so as you already know; I aint the brightest star in the night sky. I just want to know how I can change the link from this sort of thing http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ewthread&f=127

to one like Link, yes I know that's not one, that's why I'm asking.

I have seen others, even newcomers and some old folk overcoming this wee problem, please show me how to do it, so I don't look too dim.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Re: How do you do the link thingy

oh oh i know i know

write a word like HERE

then highlight it

then get your link and click on the picture of the ball and paper click and put it in there and it should work

HERE

yep it does....wooo I know a techie thing!
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Thank you oh techi geek :tinysmile_twink_t2:
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      LINK

lets see if it works.
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Wahoo Mocha, you're a star....xxx
      Last edited by Happyolddog; 18th August 2009, 15:19:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've never before been called a techie geek Lol will probably be the last time too!

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Click on the smiley and join the geek squad.

Ha ha ha this is so cool, even an old dog like me can learn new tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            Click on the smiley and join the geek squad.

Ha ha ha this is so cool, even an old dog like me can learn new tricks.
            That's really cool , I didn't know you could do it with smilies

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
              That's really cool , I didn't know you could do it with smilies
              Wahoo we are teaching each other. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

well I still don't get it.

where do I get my link from? what ball? what paper? what thingys????

Can I have a proper idots guide please. Cos to do a link atm I have to go off the thread I'm reading go to the thread I want to link to, copy the link, go back to where I want to post the link, and do a post. Or open up the site on another browser page. Either method takes ages so you can see why I don't do links very often lol
                Is no longer here

Comment

glad you asked that questions Wendy, I do the exact same as you to get links thought that was the only way to be honest.

SL xx
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

wel I'm glad I'm not the only one lol. Might have to go back to my old signature (I know how to do those pmsl)
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                      well I still don't get it.

where do I get my link from? what ball? what paper? what thingys????

Can I have a proper idots guide please. Cos to do a link atm I have to go off the thread I'm reading go to the thread I want to link to, copy the link, go back to where I want to post the link, and do a post. Or open up the site on another browser page. Either method takes ages so you can see why I don't do links very often lol
                      The ball/paperclip thingy is this > just below the when you write a reply to a post.

What browser do you use?
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

OK Wends here is my destructions LOL

How do you create your own luggerbugs ?
                        the link is in lamp post thats the only reason I used that as an example.
                        So you would type say, How to create your own lubberbugs see HERE (type the here, then go and highlight it, make it go blue lol)
                        Then go to the page you want to link to in this case lugger highlight the addy at the top and copy, come back and click on ball with goggles, paste in the bit after HTP// and then it should be done.

Comment

FFS thats about as clear as MUD.

Now try again in ENGLISH please.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                            FFS thats about as clear as MUD.

Now try again in ENGLISH please.
                            OK Wends here is my destructions LOL

How do you create your own luggerbugs ?
                            the link is in lamp post thats the only reason I used that as an example.
                            So you would type say, How to create your own lubberbugs see HERE (type the here, then go and highlight it, make it go blue lol)
                            Then go to the page you want to link to in this case lugger highlight the addy at the top and copy

Jeez thought I was bad

are you listening i will say this only once

write the word HERE
                            click on end of word here and drag mouse backwards over the word HERE it will turn blue you have then highlighted it ok so far?
                            leave that as it is and leaving the page on go to whatever you want to link to ie another thread.
                            Click on addy at top, copy it.
                            Go back to page with HERE on it still in blue lol
                            Click on ball with goggles, paste in whatever you are linking and Bobs yer uncle fanny is yer aunt lol

Comment

You keep saying write the word HERE but where do you write the word HERE ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X