• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Home Card Reader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Card Reader

Hi all

Thought Id let you know, I have a joint acc withthe Co-op bank and we signed up for Internet banking.

Today my home chip and pin card reader arrived, its very snazzy! I think this will be great to give us added protection when buying online, from what I can gather, you put your card in the reader when making internet purchases and enter your pin.

Albeit that my desk looks like a checkout now, but its a small price to pay!

The Co-operative Bank | Card Reader

Lumi x
    Luminol x

Re: Home Card Reader

wow that is snazzy.

I have a security advice at work for my on line account with HSBC that gives you individual codes before you log in. Unfortunately my boss keeps losing his!
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I've had one of these card readers for about 12 months now, with my Natwest account. I've not had to use it on all internet purchases, but i think its a pretty good idea too giving extra security and basically 'authorising' your transaction abit like when you shop in a store.

Comment

I've got one for NatWest account, and I only need to use it for setting up new payees however I know the trick around using it. Call internet banking telephone service and get them to set the payee up. Simple

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X