• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I love Win7 :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Win7 :)

Of all the things I love about Windows 7 beta, check out the calculator (lol, Im easily pleased).

Morgage calculator, loan, mileage, conversion etc etc the list is endless!!

I know I dont get out enough
    Luminol x

Re: I love Win7

Comment

HAHA its true, but at least the beta is free and ill have anything free I can from Mr Gates
      Luminol x

Comment

How do you get to the calculator? (I have windows 7 but have not seen that bit)
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hit the windows button and just type calculator in the search box, (the different calculations are under the options tab) alternatively I have a Calculator button on my keyboard hope this helps!
          Luminol x

Comment

Hi Guys, just to let you know the Win7 beta is out now for public download:

Windows 7 RC Free Download Starts Tuesday -- InformationWeek

'Windows 7 RC will function until June 1, 2010. After that, users will need to upgrade to a full, paid version of the operating system.' - So thats 1 year of a free O/S...so help yourselves

Lumi x
            Luminol x

Comment

Well due to my pc going dolally, i decided to play with W7, so far its not to bad
              although most of my apps haven't been installed yet, so we will see how that goes

Comment

Well I'm going to be trying it on a Tablet PC I have lying about.
                Now it's only a 2 Ghz pentium M with 1Gb of RAM, but has all of the normal tablet touch screen goodness.
                So should prove interesting experiment if nowt else.

Comment

Apparently, it's too late to get a free copy of W7 for free anymore, but I just wondered whether that particular O/S was being offered in 64 bit version ?

Comment

Hi Jester, yes Im running it as 64 bit
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Windows 7 Release Candidate Customer Preview Program
                    you can still get it here jester!

Lumi x
                    Last edited by Luminol; 26th May 2009, 07:24:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Luminol x

Comment

Well I'm going back to XP
                      Seven crashes more often than Stevie Wonder on the dodgems
                      If your drivers dont work in Vista, its odds on that they wont with 7 either

Comment

Pkea, this may help you, but I might be wrong:

'What's XP mode? According to Windows watcher Paul Thurrott, it's a licensed, virtualized copy of Windows XP Service Pack 3 running inside Microsoft's own Virtual PC framework, customized and framed to allow anyone who needs a picky XP application to run to simply install it while XP Mode is enabled, then have it run as a virtualized app in the future without thinking about it.

It is, in a way, a 100% compatibility promise. :flypig:

Ofcourse this may sound better than it actually is but I know we couldnt get Vista/Win7 drivers for my camcorder, so hubby did this and I think it worked.
                        Luminol x

Comment

Well it's official:
                          Windows 7 to ship October 22

Windows 7 to ship October 22 • The Register

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X