• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Daughter broke phone??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter broke phone??

Hi guys, just caught my 2 year old with my mobile, and now on the screen it says NEWCB(200) and an option for CB which when I go into it lists 4 local dialling codes, anyone know what shes done?
    Luminol x

Re: Daughter broke phone??

Reboot it and see if it still says the same

Comment

No joy CB, my own fault for letting her get her hands on it *doh*, what a day Im having x
      Luminol x

Comment

Well you're going to have to find the reset button on it then.
        Seems she changed the location to America, or some other country.

BTW what phone is it ?

Comment

its a samsung sgh-j700 and im on O2, she sent a text to california the other day!! lol
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          i changed the network to triband and its back to as it was, im going to change it back to the other and see if i can recreate the fault
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          and no i cant recreate it always a bad sign!
          Last edited by Luminol; 18th March 2009, 16:04:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Luminol x

Comment

Sounds about right.
            Our daughter (3) is forever pressing random keys on my wife's latop and getting funky things to happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
              Sounds about right.
              Our daughter (3) is forever pressing random keys on my wife's latop and getting funky things to happen..
              Do you think this is soemthing they teach kids at pre/play school?

We have a 2 year old boy and a four year old girl at home who are incessantly lookiong for things with buttons ot to press and **** up!!!

Phones, mobile or otherwise, remote controls seem to be real fun, laptops or PCs usually when you have left them doing something important, the cooker (our clock and timer now dont work).

ROFL

Glenn

Comment

lol, its true, I found her an old remote to mess with and she seems to have a sixth sense and knows it doesnt control anything and goes for real one anyhow! and the stories I could tell of what she manages to do with our PC's *gasp* x
                Luminol x

Comment

Don't joke Glenn, our ONE year old son has the DVD totally sussed even down to putting a disc in !!!!!

Comment

I remember years ago when we got our first Video recorder it was on rental (luckily)
                    The times I had to send for them to remove items from out the post box as my little lad thought it was lol.
                    His dummy and pieces of toast seemed to be the main offenders.
                    By the way don't go thinking things will get better as they grow older, cause they don't :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X