• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hAS ANYONE GOT A PRODUCT KEY FOR MICROSOFT WORD OFFICE 2007 PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hAS ANYONE GOT A PRODUCT KEY FOR MICROSOFT WORD OFFICE 2007 PLEASE

Hi Peeps
    Was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a product key for microsoft word office 2007 please. Thanks

Re: hAS ANYONE GOT A PRODUCT KEY FOR MICROSOFT WORD OFFICE 2007 PLEASE

Have you tried Microsoft?

Comment

Originally posted by Cetelco View Post
      Have you tried Microsoft?
      Erm I meant one I didnt have to pay for lol!!!!!!

Comment

Is it not on your disks or the packaging?

You will find it pretty hard to get hold of a genuine working key as they will be logged at Microsoft when you register your product, and therefore not able to use the same key twice.

If you are looking to use the software illegally, we cant condone this action.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
          Is it not on your disks or the packaging?

You will find it pretty hard to get hold of a genuine working key as they will be logged at Microsoft when you register your product, and therefore not able to use the same key twice.
          Have done it before with my last laptop but cant seem to do it on this new one.....Darn will have to pay fir it lol!!!

But thanks anyways guys
          x

Comment

hi

get openoffice 3.0 instead its got more in it and is compatible with microsoft. download for free from openoffice.org

borgbaiter

Comment

TOTALLY agree with BB here.
              Don't bother paying the huge sums for Mico$hafts bloatware !!!

Go with OPen Office, does everything you need and best of all it's FREEEEEEEEE !!!!

Comment

Here's some info for Open Office

Legal Beagles

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                  Here's some info for Open Office

Legal Beagles
                  Just what I was looking for, thanks. My trial has run out for Microsoft word 2007 and in no way will I pay Billy for the full package.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X