• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Oh my dosh/Bt reward card (Scam)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my dosh/Bt reward card (Scam)

I joined a cash back website last year called oh my dosh. I have earned a bit of pin money by taking out various small offers on the site but when my phone/broadband come up for renewel the offer on oh my dosh was very general. The monthly cost worked out £5 more expensive than what I was Paying already but they promised a 100pound bt reward card followed by 50 cashback after 90 days. Long story short they say Bt is little for the reward card and Bt say oh my dosh is liable for the reward card. Is there anything I can do as I would never have changed my existing deal with virgin had I not have been promised the extra deal with oh my dosh. I have screenshots of all communication with oh my dosh who offer no help at all apart from blaming me if anyone wants me to post I can. Apart from that is there any kind of template letter I can use to make an official complaint? bt say they are doing an internal imvestigation but they wont let me know how that goes either. Regards

Tags: None

The screen shots included are of the actual.offer and terms I took on oh my dosh. They lie on the terms and conditions also as I took out my contact in November @31.99pcm so the price was not changed in january as stated too

Comment

Bt also say they Never offer reward cards Through 3rd party site. I have spoken to 3 seperate people at their end and checked my Bt contact that says nothing about reward cards. Its only ever mentioned on the oh my dosh site.

Comment

If anyone can also tell me if I am able to edit the mistakes in my Op please tell me how. Ty

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X