• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Multimedia international advertising...Help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Multimedia international advertising...Help

    Please help. My husband was approached by a rep selling advertising space on a TV screen in local estate agents, my husband didn't sign up for it as he told the rep he wanted to think about it, this was June. We have now received a letter from Multimedia International of notice of legal proceeding concerning an unpaid deposit of £250 and outstanding payments amounting to over £2000 pounds. I phone them and they emailed the agreement he had supposedly signed, it has a company name of Property 365 and it is not my husbands signature, also the boxes with account details and payment instruction are empty. My husband didn't sign anything. The card the rep gave my husband with his contact details on was the estate agents card and when we went to see them they told us they have nothing to do with this, although an advert has been appearing on the TV screen for my husbands business. Can anyone advise us on what to do.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



Online Scams

You can report online scams to Trading Standards via the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline:

03454 04 05 06

Beware of COPYCAT Websites

Check you are on the OFFICIAL website before parting with any personal information or money.
See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm