• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Facebook lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook lottery

- General Debt Matters - SCAMS FACEBOOK

Facebook scam this yesterday thru a chap on friends list, won $150000 on facebook lottery give details and pay $2000 tax/delivery charges, went a long for a while, even sent message to the chap on friends list and response was yes I did sent message to you thru chat and have you paid delivery charge etc, so I asked him a personal question which only he would know the answer = silence from then on.

The other chap stated as I stated open package and take out the charges, he stated sealed and cannot , but how much can you afford to send immediatly, = I said you pay the charges then, === silence from then on. so be aware of this peeps reported scam from years ago still going on.
    Tags: None

Re: Facebook lottery

There will be plenty of mugs getting caught in this scam

Comment

Re: Facebook lottery

erm I tink the dollar sign maybe a clue

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X