• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

gumtree and Barclays bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gumtree and Barclays bank

I believed that I bought a car off gumtree in Sept 2011, Bmw of the amount 4,000, the name giving was eduardbennick@Yahoo.co.uk, along with his Barclays account no, ,also a third-party shipping company: Support@Paypointzone.com or Paypointzone.com registered to a gentleman using the name Edward Owen. The car registration was KB 55 CXD. The money I transferred from my Barclays account into the Barclays account in the name of V Colber. My case was passed to a police officer and I never got any comunication back from this officer. Mr eduard bennick also used the WWW.RAF.MOD.UK Royal Airforce under the no: CAP I'd# 2248196. I'm still ongoining with this matter today, as I've been told that I should at least get some part payments from Barclays bank themselves..... How does one go into banks as to my knowledge you have to have ID of different kinds. Examples passport, proof of address and to top it right off what about all these CCTV camera's that's positioned in the banks.......
    Last edited by kimblack; 12th May 2013, 09:40:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: gumtree and Barclays bank

Has anyone succeeded reclaiming there money back, as Barclays bank needs to be investigated for the way they let anyone open a account with themselves.

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...hlight=gumtree

Have a look at the above thread which includes ebay and gumtree....
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

There are many scammers using gumtree to swindle innocent people out of their hard earned cash.

An example is you see an item for sale and reply to it, he will offer to post it and ask yo to send payment to his account by transfer.
        he is a gumtree scammer and swindled many gumtree users out of money, promising to send items he puts on sale, but never sends anything or replied after you send him money.

his name is A Kenny
        Account number 63940470
        Sort code 202020

Comment

this interesting link http://www.buryfocus.co.uk/news-feat...t-online-crime is from oct 2008 !!

5 years later..........................?? maybe the Buryfocus could interview Detective Chief Inspector Dean Fraser of Greater Manchester Police and Steve Edwards Head of Law Enforcement Relations for eBay UK and point them in the direction of this forum!!

thanks dixie 2013

Comment

Has anybody else sent payment to Barclays Bank thinking that they were going to buy a Car that didn't exist?

Comment

Hi Davey, I have pm`d you.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X