• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Health Shop Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Health Shop Scam

I mean if that's the easiest example (above) heaven help us all because it's aaaarrrrggghhhh to the uninitiated :confused2:

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
      Thanks Leclerc but Doh? Still don't get why if you instruct your bank not to pay someone and they still do it's your fault?

You need to explain it very simply, sorry, for us chickens - would be most grateful if you did.
      The issue of where you have to log in to authorise a payment might and I stress the word might come up, ie you or someone authorised by you has authorised the payment ie not fraudulent or repetitive payment. Personally speaking I suspect it is either CPA or it might be something that you have to log in to authorise and that might be via a control panel ie a tick box thingy. I don't know in all honesty until we get an update.

When I bet on the donkeys and have usually lost all the money, I might have to add money so I log into the account and ask that money is taken of a card already saved in their system already by me. I merely confirm the amounts and hey presto. That was my simple explanation(does that make sense?)
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Sorry Leclerc - heavy going. Doesn't to me - does it to you Turbs?

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
          Sorry Leclerc - heavy going. Doesn't to me - does it to you Turbs?
          so a site you have to log into(see link in post one and top left it appears as though you have to log into it). You may well have something within that site that allows you to set out payments for products and that is what might have happened. Without further info, it's pure speculation really which is difficult to do without knowing more information. I think we have covered all bases in terms of what to do regardless of what method is used.
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thank you Leclerc - sorry to be so thick and big sorry to Turbs for hijacking the thread. Still don't get why you just can't tell your bank to not give someone your money or your notmoney.. (but we've had this before lol)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X