• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Another cold call- consumer lifestyle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cold call- consumer lifestyle

Today I received a call from 0800 9529975 asking for either myself or my husband , the lady wanted to do a survey lol...................... I told her I don't do surveys on the phone and hang up.

My advice is to never answer surveys on the phone - you do not know what they are using your data for and you don't know who they are.
    Tags: None

Re: Another cold call- consumer lifestyle

Had another answer phone message, auto/computerised, again did not catch the name as it started to "speak" before the end of answer phone message. This time something to do with saving money on energy bills.
    Number withheld on caller display.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

These callers are a pain, i keep getting calls from Westminster coin cllecting company, i looked the no up ,so i just ignore it now, also a number connected with N Power, they just dont give up, and another indian voice,ringing to find out which energy company i was with
      On Wednesday i had a call from a company called Bath night,or Bath Knighto, asking if i had difficulty getting in and out of the bath lol, selling devices that are worked by a control by the bath, i asked how much they were, just out of curiosity, she said it depends where the electronic device would fit, i pressed for an answer,which she didnt want to give, but in the hundreds,. but they did finance,!! i let her go on, then told her i had no trouble with bath time,and if she thought pensioners in general could afford these things, she must know of some well off ones, but i wasnt one of them, goodbye, dont ring me again

Comment

I find I would.. but the bankrupcy judge says im not allowed to works

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X