• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Infinity Compensation Claims Management - Sheffield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Compensation Claims Management - Sheffield

Has anyone fallen victim to this company and would anyone know how I can get a copy of their Surrender of Authorisation? I am trying to claim their fees back from my CC company but they have asked for proof that they are no longer trading.
    Tags: None

Re: Infinity Compensation Claims Management - Sheffield

No I have never heard of them but just checked on Google http://www.infinityclaims.co/10221/info.php?p=1&pno=0 I cannot see that they have an Authorisation with the Ministry of Justice.
    I have also just checked this name with the Ministry of Justice for authorised companies and they do not have a record of them at Sheffield l with the name you have given to us. https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/search.aspx
    but they do have Infinity Claims Solutions at Manchester - so not sure if this is the same outfit.Business Name: Infinity Claims Solutions Ltd Address: 479 Bolton Road
    Town/City: Bury Postcode: BL8 2DJ County: Greater Manchester
    Trading Names: No Trading Names Sectors: Financial products/services, Personal Injury Authorisation Number: CRM30754 Back to search results
    Do they have a Limited Company which they trade under as this may be the name which is authised by the MOJ?

if this is not the company then you must make an immediate complaint to the Ministry of Justice for authorised business in Claims Management Companies

If you have any documentation from them please can you post up but omiting your personal details and or if you have their MOJ authorisation number.

Tuttsi

Comment

http://www.infinityclaims.co/10221/info.php?p=9&pno=0

Sheffield

DISSOLVED 22 Dec 2012

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/infinity-gsb
      Last edited by enaid; 25th January 2013, 07:58:AM.

Comment

From Companies House web set there were proposals to strike off - 14/8/2009. They managed to satisfy Companies House at that time but their are further proposals to strike off this company is just about now to be gazzetted on 29/1/2013 - this is the 2nd time in in a few years that they have been in this situation.

Check with the Ministry of Justice to see if they have or are going to suspend them.

If you paid upfront fees and paid by credit card for this service and you DID not receive a service you may be able under section 75 claim from your credit card provider claim this money back. This will depend largly how long ago you paid any money to them and if you have had any communication from them in the past and recently. In fact have they done anything for you and you have not received a service.

Here are the details from Companies House:- http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcprodorder?ft=1 it does look like they will not be trading for much longer.

[TABLE]
        [TR="class: bluemidtext"]
        [TD="class: padding36"]Name & Registered Office:
        INFINITY CLAIMS LIMITED
        EURO HOUSE
        ST JOHN STREET
        LEICESTER
        LEICESTERSHIRE
        UNITED KINGDOM
        LE1 3WL[B]
        Company No. 06991049

FIRST GAZETTE 29/01/2013
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 25th January 2013, 08:39:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marceinuk View Post
          Has anyone fallen victim to this company and would anyone know how I can get a copy of their Surrender of Authorisation? I am trying to claim their fees back from my CC company but they have asked for proof that they are no longer trading.

I have been victim of them since last year and lost my more then £900 never got it back. I am doing some research about them and found some information. I am also going to make a police comlaint .soon.
          There were three men working in the company. Usmaan Hussain, Shakir Ali and Malik (Mathew Kingy).

They closed the company and opened another company called "Expert Uk Solution" in Parkway area (Office 24, The Quadrent, Parkway, Sheffield.) They are doing PPI under that name.
          I found that they are now again changed the name and working under another name. They are doing something called old age policy and Ebay buyin and sellin stff.
          Their new address is (37, The Quadrent, Parkway, Sheffield.)

I will definately compain agains them assholes... .

hope you get yours..!!

Comment

I have written to the TS/MOJ at Burton on Trent to clarify a few details, as when I looked up Expert UK Solutions they are in Manchester and not Sheffield. I could not find a MOJ authorisation number for Infinity and I also searched their web site ( I may have been looking in the wrong place) http://www.infinityclaims.co/10221/info.php?p=1&pno=0 I will post up again once I have had a communication from the MOJ and Expert Solutions are in Leicestershire not Sheffield. Expert UK Solutions Ltd Address: York House
            Smisby Road Town/City: Ashby de la Zouch Postcode: LE65 2UG County: Leicestershire
            Trading Names: Expert Compensation, Magnum, Magnum Claims Sector: Financial products/services Authorisation Number: CRM26461
            Originally posted by alexredman View Post
            I have been victim of them since last year and lost my more then £900 never got it back. I am doing some research about them and found some information. I am also going to make a police comlaint .soon.
            There were three men working in the company. Usmaan Hussain, Shakir Ali and Malik (Mathew Kingy).

They closed the company and opened another company called "Expert Uk Solution" in Parkway area (Office 24, The Quadrent, Parkway, Sheffield.) They are doing PPI under that name.
            I found that they are now again changed the name and working under another name. They are doing something called old age policy and Ebay buyin and sellin stff.
            Their new address is (37, The Quadrent, Parkway, Sheffield.)

I will definately compain agains them assholes... .

hope you get yours..!!

Comment

Post 3 gives info on the Sheffield Infinity Claims

Expert uk solutions Sheffield

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/lt...t-uk-solutions

Comment

The link in post 3 unfortunately does not open, they are now supposed to be trading under a new name and I could not find an authorisation under the new name or previous name or otherwise at the MOJ.
                Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Post 3 gives info on the Sheffield Infinity Claims. Nothing matches with the addresses which we have been given by our members

Comment

http://www.infinityclaims.co/
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    I have written to the TS/MOJ at Burton on Trent to clarify a few details, as when I looked up Expert UK Solutions they are in Manchester and not Sheffield. I could not find a MOJ authorisation number for Infinity and I also searched their web site ( I may have been looking in the wrong place) http://www.infinityclaims.co/10221/info.php?p=1&pno=0 I will post up again once I have had a communication from the MOJ and Expert Solutions are in Leicestershire not Sheffield. Expert UK Solutions Ltd Address: York House
                    Smisby Road Town/City: Ashby de la Zouch Postcode: LE65 2UG County: Leicestershire
                    Trading Names: Expert Compensation, Magnum, Magnum Claims Sector: Financial products/services Authorisation Number: CRM26461

Have you tried looking at "The Quadrent" in Parkway, Sheffield. Did you tried to ring them. They might have information regarding?
                    I can see phone numbers on MagnamClaims.co.uk but all useless.
                    I am 1000% sure about the namager names: Usman Hussain, Shakir Ali.

They have changed their numbers. I ahve found one number from TrueCaller. Its him.. 07572209453.

Comment

I had already posted the same link in my previous post - it is the CMC authorisation number issued by the MOJ which is of great concern to me.
                      Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

Comment

I am awaiting a response from the TS/MOJ with regards to this company and whether they are authorised by the MOJ which is of the utmost concern to me. Magnam Claims web site is here http://magnumclaims.com/contact.html however, they do seem to authorised and are connected to Expert UK Solutions Ltd. Magnum Claims is a trading name of Expert UK Solutions Ltd. Expert UK Solutions Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Registration number CRM 26461 recorded on the website www.claimsregulations.gov.uk and ICO licence number Z2630715
                        Originally posted by alexredman View Post
                        Have you tried looking at "The Quadrent" in Parkway, Sheffield. Did you tried to ring them. They might have information regarding?

They have changed their numbers. I ahve found one number from TrueCaller. Its him.. 07572209453.

Comment

Comment

INFINITY is completely fraud

Usman Husain & Shakir Ali are the owner there
                            Usman phone no. is: 07572209453. very arrogant and rude person. .

New address: 37, The Quadrent, Parkwey, Sheffield - 07572209453

Last edited by enaid; 17th July 2013, 18:35:PM.

Comment

I now have a response from the MOJ/TS.....Dear Mrs Tuttsi,

The business you refer to was a sole trader by the name of UsmaanHussain, who traded as Infinity. This business is no longer authorisedand as such is not able to provide regulated activity to anyone who has paidthe business for such service.

In terms of your members, depending on their circumstance, theyshould look at getting a refund via the usual channels.

I have also passed this email onto our business/unauthorised teamin respect of the further address you have provided and this will beinvestigated accordingly.

Many thanks for your email.

Regards,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X