• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Company not providing evidence crucial to my claim (near trial date)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company not providing evidence crucial to my claim (near trial date)

Had an injury on my old job, where I had complained for 2 weeks prior that my lift assister was faulty, before finally succumbing to injury after 2 weeks where they failed to fix it.

Back in 2017, I adviced a previous solicitor for the same firm that they should request the maintencance logs for my area as they will show I had requested them multiple times over the 2 weeks prior to injury.

The company have been evasive all along, even suggesting I didn't work in that area as our health dept filled in the wrong area initially. That was resolved.

The company provided a load of waffle, not relating to maintenance call out logs, which I'm sure they have to legally keep right? 30k employees, so huge company.

My solicitor has been sending me requests to instruct him to settle, which I've been ignoring as I believe they've not answered my initial request.*

He's now trying to scare me of a trial saying "well, you cant prove you called them out".....

Any advice?*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X