• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Payout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payout

When a claim is settled (after six year!!) how long should it take for the payout to be made?
    Tags: None

It takes 5-6 working days.

Comment

I thought they kept it for six weeks to get interest - though has been 2 months now since I was cornered into accepting an offer - so my solicitor will have had the payment by now ?

Comment

It takes 14-28 days for your compensation payouts to come after the date of accepting the settlement offer. It could take longer to receive compensation payouts depending on the variety of factors.

If the settlements are made out of court, then your solicitor will try to agree with the other party that you receive payouts within 14 days.

If your case settled in the court then the judge will announce the date of payment other party expected to be made. Usually, it takes 21 days after the date of settlement.

however, sometimes it can take longer to receive the compensation payouts.

It is suggested you should contact your solicitor regarding the process of payouts. Asking each and every question for your satisfaction is your legal right.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X