• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voluntary termination

Hi Andy, yes you where right, they are saying there is
    £700 worth a damages, good job for the pictures, but
    they said we will let u off with it as wear and tear, very
    Strange am thinking, now there asking for shortfall paid
    Within a few months, I'll pay what I can afford I have told them, cheers

Comment

There also asking for a full list of outgoings and incomings bank statements and any money we receive for the kids for the past 3 months, should I do it

Comment

I would personally not give the any such information, they have no right to ask. You could I suppose draw up a rough income and expenditure to show willing. As said make sure you do not leave yourself short, it is now a low priority debt.

Comment

Thanks Andy, is there anywhere I can complain to about them, the way they acted making life so difficult to vt when it should not have been, I've got all the proof in there emails still, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by irnbrukid207 View Post
            Thanks Andy, is there anywhere I can complain to about them, the way they acted making life so difficult to vt when it should not have been, I've got all the proof in there emails still, thanks
            Best way you can help is to use your experiences on hereto help others
            Last edited by andy58; 25th April 2014, 14:17:PM.

Comment

similar situation just resolved here

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ht=#post428116

Comment

Comment

Phone posted that twice, yes I could do that Andy

Comment

Hi Andy, dealing with this company is just a nightmare,
                    Now if I don't supply bank statements they won't accept any payment plan, straight to court with additional fees added when I must show bank statements to the court ahhh

Comment

Hi Andy, dealing with this company is just a nightmare,
                      Now if I don't supply bank statements they won't accept any payment plan, straight to court with additional fees added when I must show bank statements to the court ahhh
                      Just a thought and it may not apply. If you have other debts you are struggling with, it may be worth considering starting a DMP, I usually recommend either stepchange or payplan, as they do all the running around for you.
                      If you are considering this it is a simple matter of ringing them and giving a telephone interview about your incomming and outgoings.
                      If you did this you could simply advise the creditor that a DMP was being initiated and instruct them to await notification from the provider of the plan.
                      As said this advice may not be appropriate to you, if not ignore.

Comment

I think thats where is going to get awkward for me Andy, I have a das in place in Scotland with my wife from a few years back, we pay that every month, but it doesn't allow you to incur further debts unless there trade, which these are, so I don't no what to do, I have a payment plan agreed
                        With all them which is affordable but this car finance place is the only one to be more than difficult, thanks

Comment

I think thats where is going to get awkward for me Andy, I have a das in place in Scotland with my wife from a few years back, we pay that every month, but it doesn't allow you to incur further debts unless there trade, which these are, so I don't no what to do, I have a payment plan agreed
                          With all them which is affordable but this car finance place is the only one to be more than difficult, thanks

Comment

I would just make them an offer which you can reasonably afford in that case, you could point out that if they take you to court you will mention that the offer was made and they were not willing to entertain it, I am sure the judge would not be impressed, in any case the court would not award anything that you could not afford, especially if you had shown that you were willing to repay as best you could.

Comment

Hi Andy, this company are murder, they wont accept any offer I can afford, demanding bank statements wage slips etc, and now threatening to cancel the vt because the shortfall isn't getting paid back, could they do this

Comment

Hi Andy, this company are murder, they wont accept any offer I can afford, demanding bank statements wage slips etc, and now threatening to cancel the vt because the shortfall isn't getting paid back, could they do this
                                It seems like they are being a bit silly.You cannot un - terminate an agreement.
                                Has the car gone back. If so just make them the offer and if they do not accept tell them you will see them court. All you can do really, keep copies of all correspondence so that you can show the judge how unreasonable they are being.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X