• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pressurised to buy faulty car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pressurised to buy faulty car

Originally posted by labman View Post
    Sorry, you misunderstand.
    No I didn't. See OP's subsequent post # 14

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      No I didn't. See OP's subsequent post # 14
      It's really not worth arguing about, but the OP had not mentioned that previously. I concede now you were right; equally you could have been wrong.

The main issue now is to help the OP get a successful result.

For the record, the flashing spanner means the car requires a service. It does not indicate any fault. It is possible the car may have been serviced and the spanner light was not reset - the garage could easily have done this for you though, it is a five minute job.

Comment

I have since wrote to BHF with a budget summary sheet of income and outgoings there is no way I will be able to make payments to them. But time is running out I am trying to avoid being blacklisted or CCJ, against me as this will affect my sons credit, and he has not got any credit issues.
        So I have asked if they would write the debt off (yea,yea,yea I know this is a long shot, but if you dont ask?????)

What are your opinions do you think I have a case to still hold them off or do I have to surrender? which means I will have to sell the 2nd house in order to clear my debt.

Which means my three sons dont get what i have so worked hard for.
        I curse the day that, I chose to just have a quick look in carshaft, it will always be a constant reminder of the day I lost my mum and tarnishes her memory.:Cry:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X