• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moneybarn Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moneybarn Court

Hi all. Thank you in advance for any advice. I took out a car on finance in 2021. Shortly after I lost my job but found another in a few months later. I was behind with payments but paying a bit off on top of car payments. I also had to visit my mother a lot in Norfolk before she sadly passed, so money was extremely tiight, but I just about managed. Then due to health reasons a few months ago, 2 payments were missed which brought up my arrears. I couldn’t pay them off in one go and now unable to continue full time work and pay off the agreed monthly cost. The car loan was for £6,490. I have paid £7,367 but my total loan with interest was for £11,294.
    Due to health issues I need to go down to part time work and asked MB if I could pay £125 a month over a longer period for the remaining balance. Long story short the answer was no. I refused to hand car over as I have paid so much off of it. Court daye now in Nov. Please can anyone help if there is a way to keep my car and pay this off over a longer period, for less or will MN just win the court case and get to take the car. Thanks again
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X