• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reject vehicle finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reject vehicle finance

Looking for some advice please, bought at used car just under 7 months ago since the first week we had it there’s been constant problems the vehicle has gone back to the dealership over 5 times to be sorted but every time I’ve got it back it’s been worse than before. I’ve been in touch with the finance company to let them know I’d like to reject the car under the consumer rights act and they’ve said I need an independent garage to check the vehicle over and write out a report based on what sort of problems there is. I’ve done this and sent it off the the finance company. Just want to know really we’re I stand and what are the chances of them letting me reject the vehicle TIA
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X