• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Finance company charging unreasonable amount for perceived damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance company charging unreasonable amount for perceived damage

I have returned a vehicle after VT, the vehicle is a 63 plate which I had from 2018 to 2021, they have sent me a letter claiming nearly £1700 charges for minor scratches etc, I have responded with a letter from this site explaining the vehicle was in a satisfactory state, and have paid them £300 to cover any perceived damage, they have come back wanting the rest of the money, any advice guys PLEASE
    Tags: None

Hi JAMIE E S

R0b Can you please take a look and advise.

Comment

Hi guys, can anyone please advise on my post ref excessive charges after Voluntary termination please.

Comment

Rob's provided this guide on VT, he's clearly not around at the moment -

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...on-your-rights

Comment

Hi, I'm here for the same reason. Just had a letter demanding almost £2000 in perceived damages for a four year old car that had been kept in immaculate condition. Any help much appreciated...the shock has almost ended me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandie View Post
            Hi, I'm here for the same reason. Just had a letter demanding almost £2000 in perceived damages for a four year old car that had been kept in immaculate condition. Any help much appreciated...the shock has almost ended me today.
            Please start your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandie View Post
              Thank you, have done now!

Comment

Hi the finance company are selling my alleged debt to a collection company, any advice guys

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie e s View Post
                  Hi the finance company are selling my alleged debt to a collection company, any advice guys
                  Please start your own thread and more detail.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X