• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination

Hi guys
    i have recently carried out a Voluntary Termination, with Shogun financial on a pcp.
    i used the template letters from off this site and am at the 2nd letter stage excess mileage.
    They have had this letter now for about 8/10 weeks and have not replied to it.
    ​​​​​i have had some texts asking me to call them, and they have recently sent me a further text saying that they are looking into my complaint??
    not made a complaint ??.
    I have followered all what was needed and emailed them to confirm i was terminating and sent special delivery letters to which have all been signed for by them.i returned the veichel to there site aswell.
    Today i have recieved a letter of statement with details of my account, they are saying i have defaulted on my so called last payment that wasnt paid as i did a VT.
    The excessive mileage charge is £12,989.25
    the so called missed payment is £566.98.
    There is a sale proceeds figure of £11,383.45
    and there telling me that i owe them a total of £15,574.70.? And charging me intrest at 5.7%
    Just to mention that before i carried out the VT, i called the office twice and on both of those accessions i was told they would not be charging me excess mileage as covid 19 .
    the 2nd call i even had a call back from a woman confirming that was the case .
    After 2 days i called them back and was told something different and that i would still have to pay the mileage charges.

Im stumped now, as not sure what to do, they have not mention the condition of the vehicle, but it was returned in good condition.

Can anyone please help me now,

Thank you.
    Regards
    Neil
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X