• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vwfs voluntary termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vwfs voluntary termination

Morning everyone! I'm considering to go ahead with VT on my golf. I asked customer services about VT and next steps (before I came across this site). They send me some form to fill, which I will upload. Question is, is this standard procedure and should I fill anything, or should I just use template letter provided here and send them email instead? Thank you in advance.
    Tags: None

Use the template letter from here.

Comment

Thank you, will do. Any rough idea how long it all can take? Read few posts from few weeks to over a month... Is that right? Thank you again!

Comment

Send my voluntary termination email today to vwfs.
        Will update on outcome if anyone interested.
        And a massive thanks to R0b for putting everything together and everyone else for all the help.

Comment

Got email back from them today. Telling me that they terminated my contract and BCA will be in touch in next 7 days to arrange inspection and collection.
          Can I still use my car, or basically that's it, clean and park it up? Also got DD coming out on the 8th of Feb, can I cancel it now or I will still have to pay for it?
          Thank you in advance

Comment

You are no longer in contract, you cannot use it.
            After you've cleaned it take lots of photos, in and out, showing the condition
            You no longer have a contract so why should you be paying that non existant contract?

Comment

That's what I thought. Thank you very much OSTEL, getting new one Tuesday anyway, so I'll "self isolate" till then. Will clean it tomorrow and will definitely take a lot of pictures. Once again, thank you for help and advice!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X