• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT moneyway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT moneyway

Hello, I know this has probably been done to death so apologies in advance.

I recently terminated my finance with moneyway and they collected the car, the person collecting did not give me an invoice or anything to sign. Just took the car and said he’d signed on my behalf.

money marked my account as closed on the 2/09 according to credit karma. However, they have now put a default on my credit file for three missed payments. When contacted on Friday they said there was an outstanding invoice to pay!

I informed them this was the first I had heard of it and asked them to email me the invoice. Called again today as still no invoice (they have to check internally if they are allowed to email it?) and asked for the details of the invoice.

there is a charge for damage to the wing, a large scratch on the other wing (there when I bought it and reflected in price), missing locking wheel nut (I told the man collecting where it was in the car!!) and £170 for a missing service history (came without one and I never had it serviced in the three years I had it).

I’m aware I can claim scratches etc as wear and tear but what do I do about the service history? There is nothing in the terms and conditions given to me on purchase, it just says car should be returned with registration, tax disc and mot if asked for. No mention at all of service history.

Does anyone know where I stand with fighting this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X