• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT and excess milage with VWFS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT and excess milage with VWFS.

RET-238276-Final Response Letter (Regulated) - Seat-15092020.pdf VT and excess milage with VWFS.

Today, 10:41:AM
    having found this site and the interesting stories of VT and excess mileage charges, i have so far followed the sites recommended path, everything went smoothly and VWFS collected the car via BCA exactly when they said. i took endless photos and videos of the car for future reference if required. BCA collector inspected the car and told me no charges would be due as car passed their criteria.
    i then recieved a demand for my last payment 14 days later, VWFS had cancelled their direct debit and failed to take payment on receipt of the VT letter. this i paid immediately by phoning them and paying by visa. i was then shocked to find that they had my credit file marked as missed payments! i rang them to discuss but kept getting cut off, i also wrote to them. they finally removed this make a month or so later, but this had already screwed up a mortgage application.
    however i then received a letter demanding £2488 for excess milage, i sent them the std reply letter from this web site and heard nothing until DRS debt recovery services started ringing/emailing/sending letters, i have forwarded them the reply sent to VWFS and discussed this on the phone..... today i receive a lengthy letter with a final response from VWFS stating section 99 and various parts of the original contract i signed. They have advised me to contact the ombudsman.....but the value is still £2488.. any advise?

sorry but original post was on welcome page! you may have guessed that im new to forum
    Last edited by peter heath; 15th September 2020, 12:45:PM. Reason: added copy of VWFS letter
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X