• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PSA Finance HP agreement termination.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Finance HP agreement termination.

Hello all,

I have gotten myself into a sticky situation here, I will try to explain it the best I can.

First of all, I have been with PSA Finance for three years and financed a car from Bassetts Citroën with a simply drive policy. My policy is coming to an end at 29th November.

Unwittingly I have decided to refinance the car which I received and signed the documents on the 16th October which refinances my car on the 29th November and payments start on the 12th of December.

The problem is, I phoned my insurance company up and asked to renew my policy it has increased from £80 to £217 p/m. Totalling the monthly payments with finance at £434 which I cannot afford.

Now, I am aware you have 12 days to decide if you want to keep the policy or change your mind any longer than that and I'll have tp pay £3800. It has been 27 days for me to find out what my insurance premiums are and as soon as I found out the rates, I phoned PSA and explained, unfortunately they couldn't get through to their Financing teams.

My thinking is, because I haven't started my renewed policy yet I might be able to get away with not paying the credit as I haven't needed to loan the credit yet.

Any advice and knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

Josh
    ​​​
    Tags: None

Hello all, I forgot to mention my older policy was a Hire Finance and the policy I renewed is a purchase if that makes much of a difference on the help you can give.

Thank you,

Josh

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X