• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

End of contract invoice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of contract invoice

I have read a previous post regarding an end of contract invoice and was hoping that someone could advise me before I reply to the invoice I have received from VW.
    I am happy to argue the points regarding scratches as the car was stood at the Audi dealers for 2 months before collection and was definitely not scratched (as shown in the photos) and the alloy wheel key is housed in the boot.
    Just need some advice regarding the excess mileage, do I have any argument against this? We completed a voluntary termination as we were 3 years into a four year agreement and had paid over 50% of the total cost. We were misled by Audi, who didn’t make us aware that we would have any excess mileage to pay on the old car as we were buying a new car. The garage have sent an email offering a free first service as a way of apology.
    Any help or advice would be great appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X