• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT for BMW vehicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT for BMW vehicle

Afternoon all, Firstly thanks for all the useful information regarding VT PCP agreement. I lost my job and we are expecting a baby and as the car was the next big outgoings so as was past the 50% took the decision to so this.

BMW has made it easy a week from calling up the car was away. I have taking good care of the car so I was not worried about fare wear and tear and when the car was checked over nothing was found as expected.

My plan was to keep the car but my circumstances changed this was my only option. I now have the mileage sum through £1,068.43 which I dont have the money to pay.

"As you terminated your contract before the end date, the excess mileage allowance was reduced on a pro-rata basis.

Please note that the excess mileage charge is a pre-termination liability and is therefore payable under Section 99 (2) of the Consumer Credit Act which states that any pre-termination liability is not affected by termination under the voluntary termination provisions."

I have used the template from the site and not sure what to do now?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X