• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moneybarn consent order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moneybarn consent order

Hello

Hoping someone can help me here please.

I got a vehicle from moneybarn in march 2016. i have had some personal problems and they have terminated the agreement, i had missed 3 payments.

We had verbally agreed to do a consent order at the same payment per month, i had paid the free to enter this agreement with them.

I have recieved their paperwork today and now they are asking for an extra £90 a month on top of what i was already paying which i cannot do.

i have spoken to them and they are saying this is the minimum payment they will take.

i have also had to chase them as they were saying i had missed 5 payments when it was actually 3 and they have now confirmed this but wont give me the updated payment details.

Such a horrible company and i dont know wether to risk them taking me to court or try and make the extra £90 a month on top of my £250 i agreed to pay.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    john
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X