• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fiat FCA Automotive VT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat FCA Automotive VT

Hi all,

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. My partner is enteroen a VT of her Fiat 500. The car is 3 years old at the end of March but the 50% payment was made 20th February.

After speaking with FCA we were under the impression we have to pay £229.48 in optional extras (gap insurance and tinted wondows) plus 6p per mile over 15,000 (the car has 22,000) also the car needs a valid MOT (due at the end of March) a collection fee of £139. This totals nearly £800 and not including any damages they see fit.

Following some difgdig on this site I am under the impression we can dispute any pick up costs and the excess mileage?

​​​​​​I am going to send the VT letter from the site today. My questions are:

If we don't hear back from them before the next parent is due (20th March) will that payment need to be made?

Does the £229.48 payment for optional extras need to be paid?

Should we MOT and service the car to prove reasonable car of the car?

Has anyone had any dealings with FCA before?

​​​​​
    Many thanks,

Craig
    Tags: None

Sorry about spelling mistakes, on mobile...

Comment

Nice try in French on a UK site.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X