• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Porsche Cayenne PCP Not fit for Purpose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Cayenne PCP Not fit for Purpose

Hi

I am in need of some advice, I signed a PCP agreement with Porsche Financial Services for a approved used Porsche Cayenne on 29th december 2017 from Porsche Nottingham dealership. The next day the engine management light came on. I returned the car to Cambridge Dealership as it was closer, the car was with them for a week and the part was replaced.

At the end of July 2018, the power steering was making a noise and I had issues with the oil level indicator saying it didn’t have enough oil. The oil level indicator then said it was over filled, I then turned the car off and the issue didn’t return. I also noticed at the time there was oil on my drive coming from the car. I called Cambridge dealership and booked the car in. The car was with them for 1 month as the part for the power steering was on back order from Germany. Oil level indicator sensor replaced, they believed the oil leak was from the faulty power steering unit.

On the 30th September, the bonnet would not open, I rebooked in with Cambridge Porsche, they have now found a large oil leak coming from the engine. They have now said it’s a major leak from the sump and the engine will need to be removed and rebuilt.

This was the last straw for me, I contacted Porsche financial services whom I took the agreement out with and filed an official complaint over the phone. Please can I have some help moving forward with this claim as I have said I do not want this car back as I feel due to the issues I have experienced it’s not fit for purpose. They mentioned they will acknowledge my complaint in writing and will aim to respond in two weeks.

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X