• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Fine Heathrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Fine Heathrow

Hi There

on the 29/07/16 i received a PCN (attached) through from MET Parking regarding my stay in the car park. Following advice from M1 on other threads i appealed to MET on the basis that the driver was a genuine customer (i have the receipt) of McDonalds having purchased a bottle of water and that the driver genuinely didn't see the signs.

Following my appeal i received a rejection of appeal from MET (attached) stating that the driver overstayed regardless of whether they were a customer or not and that there are allegedly signs all over the car park.

They have given me a POPLA code and other options so i am now wondering what is the best way to appeal to POPLA

Kind Regards and Thanks in advance for advice
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Fine Heathrow

What did McD management say ?

M1

Comment

Hi Mystery1

I haven't been back in there.

I received the PCN approximately 10 days after i used the car park.

Would you advise that i write to mcdonalds?

regards

GJ

Comment

No, if you can't get in phone the manager or use twitter/facebook to express your dismay.

I'll look at popla soon as i have 1/2 others to do too.

M1

Comment

Hi M1

I have used twitter and facebook but heard nothing back.

Have you had anybody else enquire about POPLA?

regards

GJ

Comment

I'll do a popla appeal soon.

M1

Comment

Edit to suit.

Gjohnson82popla.rtf

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X