• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mcdonalds Gatwick Parking Fine MET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcdonalds Gatwick Parking Fine MET

Hi guys,

I had a similar experience at the Wandswroth McDonalds car park. They snapped a picture of my number plate. Wrote to them saying I didn't see the signs, we were customers and that I'm not naming the driver. They sent me a POPLA code.

I would have just ignored it, but it's my dad's car and he was on my case about it. (Is ignoring it a sensible thing to do?)

I was wondering if I could get some help with the appeal, or if I can just use the one above.

I'm quite lost because I've seen a lot of appeal templates online and don't know which one to use. Any help is much appreciated!

Tags: None

Re: Mcdonalds Gatwick Parking Fine MET

The basis of most appeals is the same but there can be small differences to do with signage and dates in the notices for keeper liability.

M1

Comment

So that was supposed to be posted on this thread
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...rking-Fine-MET

I don't know why it made a new one. Can I just use the template you posted on there with the changes?

Your helps much appreciated Mystery1, Thanks a lot

Comment

You did, i moved it. Yes

M1

Comment

Okay perfect, thanks a lot

Comment

Mystery1 I was wondering if you could help me again.

I'm in the process of writing the appeal and the document that you uploaded to use as the template is over the character limit. Should i write the summary in the first box then upload the document under evidence?

Or should i try and split up the document under different reasons for the appeal? (If i do this it still exceeds the limit)

Comment

Upload as a file.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

You want a 2nd opinion on it 1st ?

M1

Comment

Yes please. This is what I've tweaked from one of your templates. If i'm honest i don't understand the but about signage and keeper liability.
                Attached Files

Comment

I'll take a look at the weekend. Give me a nudge if i haven't replied on Saturday.

M1

Comment

I hate to be a pain but i can't remember when the deadline for the appeal is. I have a feeling its in the near future and don't want to risk going over the deadline.
                    If you can't read it today (which i completely understand and it's a fault of my own) I'm going to submit it as it. I think it's okay tbh.
                    You've already helped me a lot so far and for that I'm very grateful.

Comment

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/popla-code-checker/

You can work the date out from that. I'm just home and leaving in under 9 hours again.

M1

Comment

Well that's awkward, I missed the deadline by a day. The appeal was submitted with no problems. I imagine they'll reject it right?

Comment

Not sure to be honest. I can't remember if it's auto rejected at the time or rejected later, if they notice.

M1

Comment

It didn't get auto-rejected. I'm hoping they don't notice.
                            I've heard sometimes the parking company doesn't submit evidence submit evidence so perhaps they won't and it'll work out in my favour.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X