• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WriteGirl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WriteGirl

Hi, I have received a parking fine from Horizon Parking for allegedly overstaying 3 hours free parking in ASDA Hatfield. They accuse me of staying for 7.5 hours. In fact I stayed for a maximum of 1.5 hours. I spent the afternoon at Hatfield House, which is logged in my diary.

I have appealed to Horizon who want an ASDA receipt, a bank statement or Hatfield House ticket. I do not have any of them. I do not keep Asda receipts. I pay by cash. I have a season ticket for Hatfield House so no ticket there.

The photos Horizon sent me DO NOT HAVE ANY TIMES ON THEM. They allege I left the car park 17.05

I have also appealed on the POPLA website but have not heard back from them. Asda also gave me an Asda website to appeal which I have done and have not yet heard back from them.

I am determined to fight this because it is totally untrue. The point is that it might happen again next week. £70 for the privilege of shopping at Asda. Could you kindly advise? That would be great. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: WriteGirl

You've done all the correct things, whether you done them correctly remains to be seen. (i haven't seen your appeals etc)

Depending on the Asda response perhaps shopping elsewhere would be better.

Whilst you await responses there isn't really anything i can suggest for you.

M1

Comment

Thanks very much for your reply. Will see what happens.

Comment

Did you visit Asda twice by any chance, even a driving through visit the second time without parking?

Comment

Not as far as I remember but that might just be a possibility, thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X