• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

POPLA Appeal Rejected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POPLA Appeal Rejected

Hi all,

I received a parking ticket in July 2015 for over staying by 33mins (at 10pm when all the shops closed and an empty car park) and subsequently appealed to UKPC then POPLA.

UKPC appeal was rejected as I expected but then earlier this month I received this from Wright Hassall statinng the POPLA appeal was also rejected.

Today I've received a letter from UKPC asking for £100 within 28 days.

Is there anything else than can be done or is it just time to pay up?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: POPLA Appeal Rejected

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/UK_Parking_Control.html

Without knowing details of your case and any evidence all i can say is that they rarely do court and so consideration could be given to ignoring and waiting to see if they do court with you.

M1

Comment

Thanks for replying.

If it did end up going to court, is it likely that I'll end up paying more? Or could I just cough up the £100 if it came to that?

Comment

If you lost it'd probably cost around £200 all in.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X